Surety Solutions, A Gallagher Company
Crystal Ignatowski By Crystal Ignatowski • October 12, 2015

Do You Need A Bonded Title? [Infographic]

Bonded title


Please note that your local DMV is the only entity that can tell you if you are eligible for a bonded title.

You can buy a Lost Title Bond, but if the DMV does not accept it, then you are stuck with a piece of paper you can't use. So be sure to confirm with your local DMV that you can start the process!

If you are ready to start the process, view our full guide or view our step-by-step tutorials for each state:


View Tutorials On How To Get A Bonded Title


Most people get bonded for just $100. It's a one-time payment (not monthly). 


Surety Solutions, A Gallagher Company does not issue Certificate of Lost Title Bonds